Hi GMD Online Fans/Members!
As most of you know each Thursday is dedicated to updating/creating content for our GMD CORE RPG: CORE Worlds range.
The Worlds I work on are voted on by the members or are requested to be updated by way of using forms available on the XP Chart.
XP Chart can be found here:
Feel free to use the forms on the XP chart to request updates for your favourite Campaign Settings! (CORE Worlds)
E-mail Form Issues
It appears that there is an issue with the form requests from the XP Chart. I will have to go in and make sure I have set them up correctly as nothing except for MVP is getting through.
I am making amazing progress on the character art for the Pendragon Cover.
Today’s artwork is:
- Niamh – Daguhter of Manannan, The Irish God of the Ocean, Princess of the Seven Seas, with glamour & despair powers. Her trident gives her the power of flight and to control the oceans! Her crown allows her to control the creatures of the sea. This Agitator is a great addition to the Pendragon team.
- Highlander – Alastair McDonald, the strongest and toughest man alive! This Scottish hero, has joined Pendragon to defend the UK from super powered threats. Muscles like corded iron and skin like stone! This tall hero is not to be messed with… and never tell him he’s wearing a skirt!
- Red Dragon – Hew Davis, The Welsh Patriot, the powers of flight, hardened skin, increase strength infravision, immune to heat and can breathe fire. The Red Dragon provides the team with a ranged combatant.
- Pixi – From the OtherWorld of the Fey, the Cornish member of the Team brings magic and buffs as the teams Enhancer.
- Pendragon Sourcebook Cover: I have also completed the sourcebook using all the art from the main charcaters… I will now plough on inside to complete the actual book!
Check out the preview of the artwork here: (Members will need to be logged in to view this preview!)You need to earn 1 XP to access this reward
Product a Month Progress!
No progress was made today as I wanted to get as much artwork done for the Pendragon Sourcebook as I possibly could and complete the cover.
Blood Bowl News
The Champions Cup has started!!
Check out the line-up for the first round!
A sad day indeed…
The Hern Hunters are out!.. 1st round again. Nuffle was not kind. I tried to steal an early touchdown and the second turn onwards was just a downward spiral of bad rolls, starting with the poxy Treeman taking root! Followed by an impressive pickup with the Dwarves Tackle ZOne and a hop skip and a jump out, with the use of a re-roll… But asking for an elf team to throw the ball was just too much to ask… The Hunters found themselves fighting for survival and a few KO’s later, the remaining Wardancer pulled off another escape from tackle zone.. actually made a leap (I was gobsmacked! … Could this Blitz save the day? I mean he made a leap!) now all that was left was a 1 dice block and I had a re-roll to use!.. BANG… Skull! Good job I had that re-roll! … BANG! SKull again! WTF! One downed Wardancer and the opposition pilled on top and into the KO’d box with him.
Rage was felt!
The wooden spoon goes on without the Leagues Favourite team!
More matches are on their way!! Watch this space
I want to start by saying Thankyou to the GMD Members Club who without I would not be able to create all these amazing products or be able to give them away for free! There is nothing more I enjoy than creating content for you all… If I am not creating something that you want to see, then make use of the forms on the XP Chart and request it, and it shall be done!
A Massive Thank you to…
T Gowdy, Silvereagle
A.Byron, R.Nunn, Woadan
Dragongirl, K. Busby, Rich, Sophie, Waracolyte
R.Finch, S.Setzer, MFogg, NoQuarter, W.King
A Harrison, Carl, C. Bullivant, JForJackson, Karonlina, Laura, Sarah, T. Freelander, Voshi
Adam, A. Needham, David, D. McDonald, Goffick, Hrefn,P. Herridge, Spike, Nomad