Wild Cards is a black ops squadron for the Colonial resistance fighting in a war against oppression in the Saurian confederacy region of space.
Together the United Colonies & The Union of Free Worlds are trying to break free from Saurian Confederacy draconian rule. A war has broken out across Saurian space with which they fight hard to keep. But times are changing.
The resistance is a ragtag fleet of rebel fighters seeking justice. Polarian Alliance has refused to take sides and often send peace envoys to try and broker peace between the warring factions.
One such fleet fights on the edge of Colonial, Union and Confederate space…
- Reebo Sloon– Human, Tactician, Leader of the Wild Cards Black Ops Squadron
- KH-X10N– Robot, Agitator, Comms expert. Found on a scrap heap with no memory of his past. But Robots are mistrusted in this region of the galaxy and are to be restrained at all times, X10N is not restrained…
- Draglen – Cyborg, Scrapper. Limbs replaced due to losing them in the war against the Saurians.
- Valaras Thull– Human, Defender. Pilot and shields expert. Loves to get up close and personal with his Vibro-Maul.
- Kade Kiox– Polarian, Enhancer. Combat Medic.
- Ghost Moon – Vrokian, Ranged. A Winged Folk Sniper.
After storming the bridge of the Venta Run, a prison barge, the Wild Cards are then assaulted by more Confederate Troopers. Ghost Moon falls, shot through the head…
The Wild Cards soon get revenge and dispatch of the remaining troopers and the Venta Run is captured.
Rendezvousing with the Venus. The Wild Cards debrief and then take some much needed R&R. Drinking in Ghost Moons memory.
The Team soon receive a call from Commander Laike and arrive in the meeting room to find a Polarian and Saurian Diplomats present too.
What player won MVP? Read on…