To create a character the following steps are required:
1.1 Starting stats
All stats start at d4
1.2 Character Creation process
- Choose race, apply racial template, choose any perks etc…
- Choose Character Role and apply one of the role templates, choose any requirements and note starting gear.
- Stat Increases: Spend 4 Dice Increases on stats. No stat can have be increased more than twice in this step.
- 3 skill Increases. No skill can be increased more than twice during this step.
- Choose 1 Perk of Choice
- Power = FOC DT
- Health = PHYDT x2
- Choose a Personality Type, then choose a Strength & Weakness. <– STill in design process
- Hubris Disadvantages. << Requires Designing
1.2.1 Choosing a Race
(a) Choose a Race from the list of Races available: RACES
(b) Apply the Racial template from the RACES page to your character sheet.
(c) Choose any Perks and note these on your character sheet.
1.2.2 Choose Character Role
There different character Roles available, although any role can perform any act, a role provides your character with a focus in a party. Each role has a tactical position to play in different situations.
Roles available are:
- Defender: Specialises in defending their companions and the ability to withstand damage.
- Enhancer: Provides support to the party, in the way of bonus dice, healing and other effects.
- Ranged: A damage dealer who deals damage at a range where they are safer from retaliation.
- Scrapper: Prefers to get up close and personal to deal damage in hand to hand. Not as tough against damage as a defender but knows how to put a foe to ground.
- Agitator: Distracts the enemy, providing penalties and sowing confusion among their ranks.
- Tactician: Master at planning and controlling the flow of a situation giving bonus to Momentum and Initiative order, countering opponents actions etc.
Each Role has several templates to choose from. Each template provides a different base set up.
All Roles and their Templates can be accessed here: 1.2.2(a) Roles & Templates