No longer exist
Players may perform
Soft & Hard Actions.
A turn consist of:
1 x Soft & 1 x Hard Action
2 x Soft Actions
Use Perk, Move up to MR, Unarmed Attack, Draw Weapon, Pick Up / Drop item, Aim (Max +3), Concentrate Max (+3), Activate Aspect
Ranged Attack, Melee Attack, Spell Use, Charge
- All player roll AGI – 1 / Stun point
- If a result of 11 or more is achieved, then the character acts on the total, then removes 10 from the result and can act again during that turn.
- eg: a Result of 15 = Act on 15 then a gain on 5. A result of 35 acts on 35 then 25 then 15 then 5.
Start of Turn
- Initiative Phase: Roll AGI
1. Recover 1 POWER
2. Recover 1 STUN
- Start of Players turn
- Reduce duration timer for effects
5. Spend AP & MOMENTUM performing actions.
6. Remove Effects with 0 Duration
7. Reduce All effects by 1 Turn. .
8. Hand Turn over to another character.
- Roll COM Stat + Skill + Modifiers
- Opponent Rolls DEF + SKill + Modifiers
- Highest Wins
- The attacker gain the difference in bonus damage.
- Attacker Rolls STR + Weapon Die + Bonus DMG
- Defender Rolls PHY + Armour Die
- Highest Wins
If the Attacker Wins:
- The attacker deals the difference in Hit Points to target.
- If the Defender is reduced to 0 health they are defeated and falls.
- For every 5 DMG dealt the Target is Knocked Back 5′ EG: 7 Points DMG dealt target is KB’d 5′, For 3 DMG the target is KB’d 0′
EG: Defender has PHY d6 and is reduced to -4 .. They Must Win a contest of PHY vs 2d6 [d6 = 2 die steps, there fore leaving -2 which is the number of difficulty die to face]
If Health is reduced to 0 Character falls unconscious, If Health falls below 0 Character is KO’d and bleeding.
Each time a character takes Health damage they must discard a plot card for each point.
If Health is reduced below -HEALTH Character make a death save each turn.
Death Save: XXXXXX
Each stun point is a penalty to AGI Initiative. If Initiative result is 0 or less then the character is stunned and cannot act.
For every 5 DMG target is KB’d 5′
Each time a roll scores an additional success that side gains momentum. And whenever a Natural ‘1’ is rolled the Momentum is moved towards the opponents side.
Heroes & Enemies may use Momentum for the Following:
- Gain [+1] Modifier
- Perform a FREE Soft Action. [2 MOMENTUM to perform a free Hard Action]
- Re-roll Dice [Cannot Re-roll Natural 1’s]
- Play a Plot Card
- Recover 1 Stun
- Recover 1 POW
May only spend Momentum if it is in positive result! If Momentum is reduced below 0 it must gain momentum points until it is in positive result before spending.
Dual Weapon Attack ACTION
Both attacks are at -3 and the combatant is at -2 DEF for 1 Round.
Charge is a Hard Action. To charge into combat a combatant must move at least 10′ to gain the bonus. The combatant moves up to MR (Min 10′) and make a Melee attack. The attack is made at a -2 COM MOD but gains +1 DMG per 5′ Move.