The first draft of the GM Section has been exported for editing.. 40 pages of GM goodies!
What to expect:
- The section is a mess, no set up just text.
- Many of the top bars are not complete. Still waiting for a ton of art for this part of the book.
- Adventure is missing from this section, It will be available soon folks!
- Mass Battles has not been written and will require Play Testing
- Vehicle Stat Blocks to be Created after Play Test.
This section is nothing but a huge block of Text, This is not what CORE RPG is about, therefore, will require breaking down into process charts and quick and easy no-nonsense rules.
Once I have uploaded this PDF I will then start on Corrections of the previous chapters that I have received from editors.
A Quick Breakdown of the Project Plan
April 13th – 19th:
- Complete Missing Rules
- Correct Spelling, Grammar and consistency errors provided by editors
- Correct Existing Rules
- Complete Artwork
- Complete Layout Design
April 20th – 26th:
- Final Edit run
- Complete Final Design Layout
April 27th – 30th:
- Send to Printers for Proof Colour / Quality Print.
- Send final files to Printers ready fulfilment date.
- Send FREE Printing Codes to Patreons entitled to Physical Rewards
- Send PDF’s To Patreons entitled to receive Digital Rewards
- Send Printing Codes to Kickstarter Backers for FREE Printing & Send PDF Copy
June 6th: (Happy birthday to my Mum!)
- Public Release of GMD CORE RPG!!
Thank you all for believing in us and this project, I could not have done it without you…
As you can see it all looks like we are going to meet our fulfilment date! Exciting!!